new to the forum

View previous topic View next topic Go down

new to the forum

Post  Solid Tegs on Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:02 pm

Hi there im new to the forum and to frenchies I have been looking online recently for a puppy and have come across a little girl 4 months old but im not sure whether she is ok I think in the pics she is a little under weight but wanted some other people opinion

temporary_zps17b71072.jpg[/IMG]

Solid Tegs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: new to the forum

Post  Solid Tegs on Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:25 pm

Here is the one of the pics I have

Solid Tegs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Keith A on Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:32 pm

I think she is fine and will fill out. I recently also bought a puppy and she was under weight but after a month she has filled out. Any problems go to the vet but she looks ok to me.

Keith

Keith A

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Solid Tegs on Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:21 pm

Thankyou for your reply I have found out the she is from Lithuania and have been told to steer clear of animals from other countries is this correct thanks again

Solid Tegs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Keith A on Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:08 am

I personally wouldn't buy a puppy that comes from Europe because they nearly always come from puppy farms and come with inherent problems. I would stay clear and buy only KC registered puppy's. He may be cheap but Vet bills won't be and it can be heartbreaking watching the puppy deteriate and not only that you are encouraging puppy farms. Only an opinion but the KC site will enforce this view and there has been lot about puppies coming in to the country from abroad recently on TV. My advice, go to an accredited KC breeder. I have no stake in giving you this advice, I am just a Frenchie lover who has had several over he years but has never or never would breed.

Regards

Keith

Keith A

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top